HealthStrong offers a comprehensive Graduate Program for Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists to help support new and recent graduates in consolidating their knowledge and skills whilst providing more advanced training in ageing issues. Working with HealthStrong in Aged Care provides graduates with the opportunity to experience a diverse range of conditions.
On a daily basis our staff encounter residents with:
- Musculoskeletal and orthopaedic conditions
- Cardiorespiratory disease
- Neurological impairments
- Cognitive impairment
- Mental health conditions
- Palliative illnesses
HealthStrong is committed to creating innovative, talented and passionate gerontological practitioners and it is for this reason that we have developed a dedicated New Graduate Training Program.
As a new graduate you will receive:
- Dedicated New Graduate Training in-services
- Regional and State based team in-services
- Unlimited access to HealthStrong Academy Webinars
- $1,000 per annum* for external professional development activities (*pro rata)
- Galaxy Tablet to facilitate access to online resources and journals
- Comprehensive training and orientation
- 1:1 support and development
We focus on providing intensive support and training to our new graduates and in order to do this, we only take a small number of graduates each year. Competition for these positions is high and we encourage candidates to apply as soon as possible.
To apply, please fill out the below form and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch when graduate opportunities arise.